This course is very exciting, fun and very useful for competitive coding. I had completed the
online course for Competitive programming at CODING NINJAS a year back and what I can say is
joining this course is surely one of the best decisions of my life.
It covers all the topics of competitive coding like recursion, searching, number theory, dynamic
programming, segment trees, fenwick tree, graphs, tries, game theory, probability, geometry etc
through lecture videos and plenty of assignment problems to practice after you have grasped
basic knowledge of the topic.
Lecture videos :
For every topic you would have lecture videos, assignment problems and a test (includes several
topics and time of taking it is fixed). Lecture videos are taken by Parikh sir and Ankush sir.
These videos help you understand the basic concept behind the topic and answers some of the
questions like :
- Why it is useful?
- How it reduces time complexity/ space complexity?
- How it can be coded easily and efficiently?
- Where can it be used?
After these videos, there are videos which show you how you can use the concepts learned by
solving some programming questions. After seeing these videos you would have to solve the
problems yourself. The videos are very clear and precise, you would not have any problem
Assignment problems :
The assignment problems contains a bunch of question related to the topic. These question are
famous/important questions which are very crucial for complete understanding of the topic. There
is deadline of about 2 weeks for completion of these problems beyond which your score will not
be updated. These problems require a lot of time and intense researching from the internet (if
you are beginner), this helps you learn a lot. And if you are not able to solve the problem on
your own, you can see its hint video, and even then if you are not able to understand it you can
ask a doubt and a TA will respond to that doubt asap.
There will be 2–3 tests in this course. The time of giving the test and duration of the
test is fixed. It is the best way to self assess yourself. These tests contain both easy, medium
and hard questions.
TA service :
You can ask doubts any time of day, but ta’s come online only from 6–12 pm. They
reply to all the doubts during this time. If you want to chat with them, you would have to be
online during this time. They try their best to help you with your doubt.
This course helped me a lot and i saw a big improvement in coding. Anyone who wants to learn
competitive coding should take this course.
- Each and every concept is explained well.
- Leaderboardswhich constantly evaluates your submissions.
- Great Teaching Assistant Supportwhich solve all your doubts within a
- Covers all the advanced concepts related to Competitive
- Backed up by Codezen - a powerful online coding platform with the
best UI experience.
- Placement cellwhich helps in getting placed at top companies in the world.
- Assignment problemscontains a bunch of question related to the topic.
- Each problem is backed up by a hint video.
- Provides Course Pause featureto pause your course for 60 days.
- Deadlines are some strict to follow. You need to study regularly to meet
deadlines, until you pause the course.
- The course is a bit High Level. It contains some very advanced topics
- Doesn't have lectures on Very Advance Topics, like: HLD, FFT, Centroid
Decomposition, Problems on Tree, Strings Algorithm, MO's Algorithm, Networks Flows
Apart from this, if you want to master Competitive Programming, just go for it!! This course is
made to cover almost all the topics of Competitive Programming, so it is not necessary that you
should master all the topics. Just study all topics and learn according to your
If you still have any doubt, you can take a free trial of the course
to get satisfied before purchasing it. Free trial provides all the basic features of the course
including assignments, TA support, Hint Videos, completion certificate etc.
- Cleared ZCO: I had cleared ZCO which is the national level Olympiads held
ever year for selection of student for IOI (International Olympiads in
- Improvement in Codechef Contests: I am now able to tackle more problems on
competitive contest. Earlier I was just able to solve first 2 problem now I can solve upto
Note: In case you are looking to join any coding ninjas course, just go for it,
don’t hesitate. And if you are looking for discounts, you can check out CNOffers for all the latest discounts and offers
available for coding ninjas course.
📢 You can also get INSTANT ⚡️ 12% DISCOUNT ✔️ on any Coding Ninjas course.