Coding Ninjas VS Coding Blocks for online course?
October 03, 2020
1) Ankush Singhla did his Btech from IIT Delhi, Masters in ML-Stanford University while Prateek
Narang is from DTU,CS and is currently doing Masters from IIT Delhi in ML.
University is way better for Masters and Research as compared to any IIT)
2) Ankush Singhla's teaching style is great (check his trial videos) while Prateek Narang
teaches like he's reading a book.
3) Coding Ninjas app is great while Coding blocks app sucks (lags and crashes a lot )
4) All the online courses of coding ninjas are of high quality and professional while in coding
blocks’, most videos have been recorded at his home by Prateek Narang, with a lot of noise
in background and his cellphone ringing in between the video lecture.
5) Coding ninjas (Codezen) online platform is far better than coding blocks(Hacker Blocks). You
can check them out for free.
6) Coding Blocks courses are more expensive and still poor in quality and very unprofessional.
7) Coding Ninjas TA support is great. Even active at 2:00 AM. And your doubt remains private.
While in Coding Blocks, everyone can see and reply on your doubt.
8) Coding Ninjas UI and UX are far better, cleaner and easier to use than Coding Blocks.
So, Whatever course you're thinking of (online or offline) go for Coding
Just in case you can experience both of them for free, just go to both sites and avail
FREE TRAIL available and notice the difference on your own. And then decide which is
Also note that you can avail upto 42% discount on their course if you aren't aware of
Coding ninjas provides 12% referral
when purchased coursed from a referral
Coding Ninjas also provides upto 30% early birds discount. So you can save upto 42% easily
on any course.